UK Healthcare Professionals known to treat Adult TOFs

Published: Mon, 3rd September 2018, 10:39:00 AM

UK Healthcare Professionals known to treat Adult TOFs

Adult TOFs can face quite a number of issues in terms of getting some expert treatment, so we have compiled a list of 'TOF-aware' medical professionals based in the UK.  This list is simply a list of professionals whom we know treat Adult TOFs. TOFS does not have its own medical expertise and we cannot recommend nor vouch for them. 

Is your healthcare professional on this list?  If not, please contact with their details so we can add more names and make it more useful to our Adult TOF members. Thank you.



Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Bristol Royal Infirmary

Glasgow Royal Infirmary

Guy's and St Thomas's Hospital, London

Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital

Oxford OesophagoGastric Centre

Southampton General Hospital

Royal London Hospital

University College London Hospital

University Hospital Coventry

University Hospitals Plymouth

University Hospital of South Manchester, Wythenshawe



Dundee Medical School

Guy's and St Thomas's Hospital, London

Hull York Medical School

Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital

Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital



Guy's and St Thomas's Hospital, London

© Tracheo-Oesophageal Fistula Support
TOFS is a Registered Charity in England and Wales (327735) and a Private Company Limited By Guarantee without Share Capital, registered in England and Wales (2202260).
Registered address: TOFS, St. George’s Centre, 91 Victoria Road, Netherfield, Nottingham NG4 2NN.
Website by Altido

Our team at TOFS is working tirelessly to bring you the latest advice regarding Coronavirus. The support and advice we provide are only possible thanks to kind donations from people like you. If you're able, please consider donating now.